2019 Webinar Series to Kick off this Week
2019 brings a whole new exciting line up of webinars on key areas of compliance and answers the questions submitted by YOU! Certex International's Dianne Gibert has been a regular guest on the APSCo Australia Across the MD's Desk Webinar Series in 2018 and will continue into this year with some interesting and pertinent content on new legislation, best practice and industry updates.
The upcoming webinars include:
- The importance of pre-placement induction
- Modern Slavery Act - how does it apply?
- Candidate screening - is your process strong enough?
- Fair Work Amendment (Casual Loading Offset) Regulations 2018 - what does this mean?
- What's keeping your contractors awake at night?
- Political Roundup
- Unpacking the strategic value of the talent management sector
The webinars are FREE for APSCo Australia Members and 25% off for Certex clients. Contact us to obtain the discount.