About Certex - Who We Are
Dianne Gibert, Managing Director
- Dianne is the founder of the business. She has over 2 decades of experience as a management consultant specialising in change management, performance improvement and project management. Dianne has worked in leading businesses across recruitment, banking, communications and retail industries.
- Dianne has a BCommerce, MBA, and is an Assoc Fellow of AIM. Dianne is also a qualified lead auditor in the RCSA Service Delivery Standard and in the three most prominent ISO business standards, 9001 Quality Management, 4801 Occupational Health and Safety, and 14001 Environmental Management.
- Dianne is based in Melbourne
Valentina Taparcevski, Lead Auditor
- Valentina is an experienced recruiter and auditor. She has worked both with medical and nursing agencies placing staff, and built quality management systems for agencies and conducted audits across health facilities in Queensland.
- Valentina is currently the Quality Co-ordinator with a major nursing agency in Brisbane, and has significantly revamped the management system and maintained certification in ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 4801 OHS and the RCSA SDS. Valentina has a diploma in quality auditing.
- She is based in Brisbane.
Kathryn Parfett, Administration Manager
- Kathryn has over 20 years in the corporate legal sector. She worked in the property conveyancing and mortgage industry for many years as a law clerk, both in Melbourne and Cairns. Kathryn has an eye for detail which keeps the business running smoothly.
- Kathryn manages the office and keeps consultants, clients and systems working together.
- She is based in Melbourne.
John Theodorsen, Auditor
- John Theodorsen's professional background includes management, industrial relations and public administration. He has had a wide-ranging professional career as an Industrial Advocate, CEO of a registered industrial organisation and Ministerial Chief of Staff in the WA Government. John has been associated with the recruitment industry for a number of years and has provided policy advice, government and community relations to the industry.
- John is an Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a Certified Professional Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute and a member of the Industrial Relations Society of Western Australia.
- John is based in Perth
Bronwyn Murphy, Auditor
- As a former Recruitment Consultant, National Business Developer and Head Hunter, Bronwyn Murphy has almost 20 years experience in the recruitment industry. Bronwyn now provides training and up-skilling of consultants and team leaders within the industry, coaching in all facets of recruitment and implementing performance management, motivational, engagement and retention services.
- Bronwyn is passionate about increasing the professionalism of recruitment businesses and the skill level of consultants and team leaders. She is a regularly contributes articles to HR and Recruitment Extra, The Sydney Morning Herald and is a regular guest on ABC radio. Bronwyn is an experienced auditor in RCSA SDS.
- Bronwyn is based in Sydney
Ross Macfarlane, Lead Auditor
- Ross has over 25 years experience as a safety and risk management consultant, and a passion for achieving workplace safety and business improvement. He has extensive experience with OHS, environmental and quality management systems, and diverse work experience across a range of industries from chemical and petrochemical, mining, steel and aluminium, to automotive and general manufacturing, timber, pulp and paper, construction, aviation, transportation and health.
- Ross has a number of qualifications including B Applied Science, Grad Cert Applied Science, Dip OHS. He is a lead auditor in the three main ISO standards - 9001, 4801 and 14001, and is registered as an OHS Lead Auditor, number 110265, by Exemplar Global.
- Ross is based in Melbourne.